Friday 7 December 2012

ASOS money-off codes for all! Wheee~


 It's that time of year again! That time when I realise that I've been carelessly washing my jumpers until they have shrunk to doll-like proportions. And that the way things are going, I'll be wearing a burlap sack to New Year's. At least it won't matter if I spill things on it. ;__;

So it's a good time to be able to get money off things, right? How about at ASOS? :O

For once, given the level of reward, I've actually used a Facebook app - Fashion Bingo. It's basically 'spot the item, frame or lyric' with a card like the above, with rewards ranging from 5% to 30% off codes, or £1000 if you get crazy lucky somehow. I'm an Ellie Goulding fan, so I generally choose her. She is so cute.
 

You can only click on items which show in the video, and only after they are shown. You win if you make a horizontal line.

I've played four times, and so far, I've managed to get two 10%'s and a 15% off code, so the returns are good! It looks like they might only work on full-price items (perhaps?) but that's still pretty decent. The codes will last until 30th December, but this game only runs until 14th December, so time to squirrel away some codes...

Here be spoilers (for Ellie)


 

Only you can be
The aching in my heart
My enemy
The only animal I couldn't fight
You hold me in the dark 
when storms arrive

...

And then she sings 'Only you' about 5000 times, in case you didn't click that panel yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...