Tuesday 22 January 2013

The mute button. :x

'....'
 I am currently mute! I think some wizard stole into my apartment in the middle of the night, and now I cannot cast magic or clear my name if anyone says 'So I heard Jenny sucks, what do you have to say against these accusations?'

In honour of this, some half-arsed cosplay of the deaf-mute Shizune, from Katawa Shoujo. Man, my hair is long, I would have done better as Hanako.

(In fact, can this even be called half-arsed? It probably doesn't deserve even half an arse. Maybe a quarter, if I am lucky. I would happily settle for 'more arsed than white-top-and-jeans-L or ninja-headband-and-normal-clothes-Naruto.')

Anyway, apart from that, I have been resting, making weird, inhuman noises in an effort to regain speech, eating leftover chicken-and-sweetcorn soup and taking far too many Strepsils. Why do they taste so good? ;w;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...