Wednesday 20 March 2013

Kitty hat, and a sewing machine!

Nyaa!
I got a kitty hat! It has little ears and is soft. OwO It's based on Asuka's hat from the third Evangelion Rebuild film, which won't be here for a looong time. But yes, it keeps my head warm and makes me look like a weirdo when running around London.

In other news, I have started using my sewing machine, a Brother CS6000i, which I imported from the US a month or so ago. I am merrily making an array of wonky lines of stitches on some waste cloth in bizarre thread colours. It's all computerised, so the machine also beeps angrily at me when I try and do something stupid! It's pretty good fun. My first project with it will be Suika Ibuki from Touhou, a drunken, flat-chested oni. I have my wig now, so I will get cracking on the horns fairly soon.

...

I swear to god I didn't mean for that pic to come out like some terrible attempt at being gangsta.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...