Thursday 12 April 2012

Flerp flerp flerpolution

Went DDRing down by the river for the second time this week yesterday. It was suuuper fun! I actually think I'm getting better - it used to be that I'd play Super Driver and have to be scraped off the machine afterwards, but now I'm doing a lot better stamina-wise.

Doing ok at Super Driver on Difficult by now, passed Love Shine on Expert (old song, new difficulty) and tried a new song called bag on Difficult. Which always makes me think of carrier bags, but no, it's bagpipes, plus some incredibly cramped stepfile. I'm poor at reading so I have to do it on 3x. Nice rhythm though. I'm probably more 'epileptic fit' than 'folk dancer' right now, but hey, you can't have it all.

I went in there limping due to poorly fitting shoes, so I thought I'd play barefoot, despite the probable fun to be had from applying for mitigating circumstances with 'Slipped while playing rhythm game and cracked skull open on metal bar'. This had two unpleasant effects. Firstly, I appeared to have picked up all the disgusting dirt in the place on the soles of my feet, making me resemble some sort of dancing hobo. Secondly, the ball of each of my feet is now red and sore (it seems that's what I tend to hit the panels with.) So I can't walk!

Afterwards, から揚げ丼 for dinner. >w< おいしかった! I hope I can play DDR more soon, I'm happy I'm getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...