Friday 27 April 2012

Computer Science, drink more coffee

(Same room. Same table, too. Same clothes piles scattered around the floor...)

And so today begins like the others, entirely too late (night owl-ing it) and with a deliciously milky coffee and a Pot Noodle. If I had time, I'd make my entirely-amazing-wonderful-super-awesome-coffee-based-condensed-milk-extravaganza-with-cinnamon-and-chocolate (hah, spell checker blew up on that), but it takes a while.

Exams draw ever nearer, and I haven't revised enough yet. At all, for anything. Weirdly, the panic which I usually experience in this situation hasn't quite set in yet. I am feeling oddly detached. Perhaps this is the calm before the axe falls. Or maybe endless torment by the wiry claw of my own head massager has scrambled my brains. Who knows? I will probably start freaking out after I fail the first one!

Either way, today is the day I try and finish Modal and Temporal Logic (uughhh) and also try and do.. something, with that BMI report. That subject was so much more trouble than it was worth. So I'd better head in!

 残酷なBMIのテーゼ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...