Sunday 22 July 2012

Fringe benefits

Today, while bored, I decided that it was time for me to stop procrastinating and actually tidy up the impenetrable curtain of hair that has been my shield versus cameras for a while now. So I got some scissors, and after randomly hacking away for a while...


Straight fringe! Oh my god, I can see! What's more, I am more accepting of my glasses, instead of constantly hiding from people's sight while I have them on. Though hopefully I will get better ones later.

I can also do twintails now! For tsundere goodness. First the tsun, and then the dere.


あんたバカァ?! デレデレ

Every time I've cut a fringe before, I have somewhat regretted it (perhaps due to spending the first ten or so years of my life looking like a terrifically weird Rock Lee clone.) But we'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...