Friday 13 July 2012

Inevitable 'well, that failed' post

And so by throwing 100 Tissues into the lake, I revive this blog!

So yeah, a lot of stuff has happened. Turns out I got a 2.1 - not entirely unexpected, but I have now brought grave dishonour to ancient Chinese famiry name. Luckily no-one cares about me when there's a possible-medic sibling to support, so my lack of a First will hopefully slip by unnoticed, like Snake in a cardboard box.

And then there's been a bunch of outings with friends and friends-of-friends, hooray! Drinking, nice food, pleasant conversation and balancing things on people. We went to see a few museums as well! In which there was SCIENCE. And rocks, and dinosaurs. Turns out Utahraptor looks crazy, and that carrot cake can be pretty expensive. Nobody opened doors, got on floors or walked the dinosaur though, regrettably.

Now I am working on some projects! I'm gonna try my hand at clothes-making and maaaybe make myself a wallet of some sort (this may be beyond me. If it is, I'll make myself a medieval money pouch instead, like I used to carry.) Should be fun! And hopefully I'll find time to ramble a bit more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...