Friday 12 October 2012

Winter is coming.


Soft soft scarf!
There's a chill in the air! And a lot of rain, because British weather is glorious.

Which means that for now I'll probably have to say bye to my beloved stockings and miniskirt for now. Or at least layer it up more thoroughly, which is my current tactic before the snow and ice hits. Adding a jumper, a knee-length coat and swapping the thigh-highs for tights makes quite a bit of difference. And a scarf! My current one is very soft and warm.

I should probably buy some boots though, to replace my previous knee highs which suffered catastrophic zip failure at some point. It's annoying though, dunno how long it'll take to find ones as good as those at a decent price.

In other news, my list of things I want to make is kind of racking up - sometime I'll try making the school skirt from Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!, as it's just my style. I've never made a skirt before, but from the looks of it, it's not very hard at all.

Now to just finish two entire cosplays first. No big deal, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...