Sunday 7 October 2012

Dragon Blades and Wild Dogs


Had a good day at the Troc the other day. Since I was ill I wasn't going to step out of my comfort zone too much, but my DDR highlight was clearing Dragon Blade on Expert on my first go. A nice bridge to harder things, with a decent enough pace and intuitive steps. And no crossovers, because I can't manage them yet. I hope to get good at that one!

I was pretty happy about being at the Troc because it meant I could play Time Crisis 2! I spent my youth longingly watching people play it in seaside arcades. Since then I've played through the PlayStation version a few times on infinite credits, but have only ever managed to give the arcade version a go three or four times. The machine said £1 a play, but bizarrely we managed to get 6 plays out of our initial £2 - it seems it was actually 50p play, with an extra credit left in the machine? With three continues between us, we managed to complete the game, plus Isao got a shot at single player afterwards.

I found it a bit strange that most of my damage was inflicted by blue guys that got lucky, rather than bosses? I don't think Wild Dog even managed to hit me once, but several random grunts shot me in Stage 2, sending me to my death VS the man mountain who enjoys swinging entire missiles.

(Incidentally, I checked out what happened to Wild Dog in Time Crisis 4, and he has tractor beams on his arm. Tractor beams.)

And I also got to eat what's basically my favourite dish at Ten Ten Tei, サーモンいくら丼~! >w< Nyaaaa, it's sho goooood. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...