Sunday 16 September 2012

Breaking floors and taking names

 Another fun LAN party at Isao's place, mostly spent drinking beer and working on my cosplay. Once again, my non-participation was guaranteed due to a PC which would probably lag and explode if I tried to load up Pong. Still, it was rather cosy, being nestled between two monitors, watching games.

CS:Source with Break Floor seemed to play like Minecraft with guns and knives. They also had a go with various L4D Mutations - one of which seemed to involve unlimited machine gun, and another unlimited chainsaw! Predictably, hilarious teamkilling (malicious and unintentional) ensued.

Look at these chainsaw maniacs.
 In other cosplay news, one sleeve lining is completed, and the other on the way! I also have received some purple stockings, which I need to add a green top to and convert into suspender-type ones. Exciting stuff!

Purple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...