Monday 10 September 2012

Seeing fishies, eating fishies, petting kitty cats!

Had a busy day the other day! Firstly, Anders and I took a trip to the London Aquarium. Saw lots of colourful fishies, and jellyfish, penguins, crabs, a tree frog (yeah, I dunno). And afterwards, a tasty Filet o' Fish from McDonalds. Not only are fish beautiful, they are tasty! 

After two rounds of DDR, we moved onto Matt's house, home of the most adorable little furry creatures.

Kenny!
Mork!
(Not pictured: Twinkle, who spent the entire time staring intensely at a wall in the hope of mice. That's dedication.)

I got the chance to feed them as well! It was amazing how quickly they'd show up once they smelt the food. Mork had a habit of sticking his head under the sachet as I squeezed the food out, in his haste. They were so very sweet - Kenny fell asleep on my hand while we were chilling out on the stairs, and I got a little face nuzzle from Mork when I was lying on the floor. >w< I hope I can see them again sometime!

Oh, and people played video games too. That was fun (I especially like Katamari Damacy!), but not as soft and warm as cats, heheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...