Saturday 22 September 2012

Death by chocolate

This morning, in a fit of insanity and hunger, I ate three chocolates from a mysterious, nearly-empty box of them in my bedroom. I then found them to have expired in February. Oops! I read on, and found that it was actually February 2011. Double oops.

Fairly convinced I was about to die of horrible poisoning, I drew up plans to leave my stuff to Anders, with the exception of the leftover cat treats. These would go to Kenny and Mork, with strict instructions that Mork should not be allowed to eat them all. However, I have experienced no ill effects so far. Not even any super chocolate-mutant powers, which is disappointing. I can only assume that the liqueur in them preserved them.

I was back home to see my brother, before he heads off to Southampton to study medicine. Kinda weird to think about, since he's always been just my idiot kid brother, except now he's 18 and is going to learn how to treat illnesses! Very strange. Sure hope it goes well for him though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...